African Design Elements

 23.2.11

For those of you that know me well, know that I'm obsessed with the Middle East.

From my undergraduate degree in Ancient Near Eastern Studies {I studied ancient Israel, Egypt & Mesopotamia}, to my passion for bellydancing, to my travels to Israel and Morocco, I've always adored everything from the Middle East & North Africa. Including interior design styles!

To add a bit more texture and style to my dining room design, I've been ogling these beautiful pieces. I haven't made any final decisions yet, but I wanted to share with you what I'm thinking dreaming about.

Pouf blanche
Luscious leather Moroccan pouf from Just Morocco.
snob
Egyptian brass pendant lanterns from Snob.
 

cameroonian juju hats
A Cameroonian Juju Hat from L'Aviva Home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP