Sick Family - Day 2: Monday Edition

 8.2.11

On Monday, I committed the cardinal sin of Mummyhood. I knowingly brought my kidlet to an indoor playground when he had a cold.  Here's my defence:

1. He's not THAT sick. Very infrequent coughs and minor sneezes.

2. Everyone else is doing it, so why can't I? There were several other sneezy kids there. I didn't feel so bad.

3. We needed to be out of the house for the cleaning lady to do her business.

4. I needed to get out of the house before I went BANANAS! 

EZ LOVED the ball pit. For a kid who loves balls, this was paradise.

He just went on the slide a few times. The first time he landed right on his bottom - I would've probably broken my tailbone if it were me.

He obeyed his Mummy and didn't throw the balls outside the ball pit {the other kidlets did though!}


After going to the indoor play centre, I brought both kids to Ikea. Seriously I should get a medal for bravery.  Surprisingly, both kiddos were VERY good. Like crazy good. I just went for one item {which they didn't have!}, so we left quickly - I didn't want to push my luck.

Today we're all better and I'm sanitizing EVERYTHING! Everything is being washed and disinfected. I hope we're all 100% tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP