Attract Perfection

 25.3.07

I want to achieve my goal weight. I'm focusing on it a lot. I'm doing MUCH better this week by Eating Clean. I've lost a few lbs. What I want to focus on now is becoming a CARDIO QUEEN. I need to SWEAT HARD for at least 1 HR/DAY!!! I'm willing to do whatever it takes to achieve my goal. I have to get serious about achieving my perfect weight. I feel GREAT now, so I think my positive feelings are attracting me towards my goal. When I look a junk food now, I see it for what it is - J-U-N-K - toxic waste in my body. That is not the kind of woman I want to be. I'm a fitness fanatic. I'm committed and serious about succeeding in my perfect weight. I'm so over making stupid excuses for not exercising. Exercise makes me feel so wonderful. I feel in control and on top of the world.

On my journey to my perfect weight, I plan to look GOOD. I know that feeling good now will only encourage me to look my best to feel even better. I bought another cute & flattering dress this weekend. I got lots of compliments at church today. I feel really pretty. I'm going to feel FIERCE when I achieve my perfect weight of 130 lbs.

I'm dancing 3 hrs/ week - 2 hrs of ballroom and 1 hr of belly dancing. I need to RUN 5 hrs/ week. I'm going to plan my life around going to the gym. I need to see my personal trainer again. I should check into that.

This week I am going to:

  • EAT CLEAN DILIGENTLY - my body is a temple
  • Drink 5L/water daily
  • RUN 30 mins daily
  • Make ACTIVE choices daily
  • Strength Train (at the gym) Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday
  • Bellydance
  • Ballroom dancing

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP