Feeling Perfection

 9.4.07

Today is my 28th birthday. I feel amazing and so blessed. I am so happy with the life I have created. I am receiving my perfect weight and I feel healthy and strong. I had a great run this morning and I'm going to relax for the rest of the day.

I've been worried about money lately, so I want to focus more on attracting wealth and prosperity.

I want to work harder on Scrapendipity Designs. I haven't scrapbooked a whole lot lately, and I know that living creatively and artfully makes me whole.

I'm looking forward to The Secret workshop this weekend. I think it will give me the motivation to bring myself to the next level.

So despite all my worries/stresses/inadequacies - I know that I am feeling perfection now and attracting all good things into my life. I am so very grateful. I have an amazing husband, the cutest puppy ever, a wonderful job, a very healthy body, a supportive family, fabulous friends, and an overall charmed life. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP