Shana Tova!!!

 12.9.07

Happy Jewish New Year! I feel so exhilarated and happy! Tonight was my 1st belly dance class this season and it totally RAQS! Our class is smaller and it's much easier to see our moves in the mirror. I completely adore Joharah! She's so glamorous and graceful and glorious. I'm so blessed to have her as my teacher. We even started our new choreography tonight and it's hot! It's fast and fierce, and we're going to use veils! Every time I enter the studio, it inspires me to live my life to be a better dancer. That means to be fitter and faster and committed to dance orientale. The most important thing I can do for myself is to achieve my perfect weight of 127 lbs. I'm thinking of doing Dr. Bernstein. I want to lose weight superfast. Dad's lost more than 20 lbs in less than 2 weeks. If I follow Dr. Bernstein religiously, I should be able to lose 35 lbs in 2 months. Once I lose the weight I'm going to get 20 inch extensions! I'm excited to blast fat by going to gym, running, dancing, pilates and everything I love to do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP