Raqs Habibi

 10.10.07

Yesterday I was feeling hip shakingly fab and I wanted to take another class. Jo sent us an email inviting us to take a basics class whenever we want, so I decided to take advantage of the great opportunity. It was an awesome refresher class focusing on the the foundations of the dance. Sometimes I get so caught up in our choreography that I don't focus on drilling the moves to perfection. Jo reminded me yesterday how important it is to be constantly thinking about the essential elements of the dance - the knees are for movement, the thighs are for stamina, and the glutes are for control. I would love to learn to be a teacher one day too. I'd like to work towards that goal. I love the dance. I feel powerful. I feel beautiful. I feel like the real me. Raqs Habibi!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP