22.3.08

NOTHING. That's what I've done about self-improvement during the last month. Well, that's not entirely true - I've gained 5 lbs! I'm now at my highest weight since 2004. I'm truly shocked and appalled with myself. Also, sadly, for the first time since I started bellydancing, I feel uncomfortable in my costume because of my rolly, chubby belly.

Further - I'm also a bit sad because my belly isn't round for another reason. I'm just feeling sorry for myself.

I NEED INSPIRATION. I need to be more optimistic. I need to believe in myself - and more importantly, I need to believe in my belly ;) All in all, I want to take better care of myself and make my health and beauty a priority.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP