"You still got it, kid"

 22.6.08


Back in September I auditioned for a dance company for "dancing professionals, not professional dancers." It's a cool philosophy that you're never too old or too busy to put on your dancing shoes. I made the cut and since then, we've been rehearsing like mad for our show week in the City. It's been amazing to rekindle the passion I had for dancing as a kid. The rehearsal schedule has been arduous, especially considering that I already have bellydance rehearsals 5-6 hrs/week and I'm 13 weeks pregnant! But it's been worth it to strap on my tap and jazz shoes, and get back into the "swing" of things. I'm in 6 numbers, which is plenty considering my schedule. It's been so amazing to meet other professionals with the same passion and commitment for dance. Today is our last performance of the season. I'm so grateful to have been a part of this incredible dance company for this season and will look back on this time with the fondest of memories.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP