We wish you a Merry Christmas!

 23.12.08


Adair has officially started his holidays this afternoon, and we're now gearing up for Christmas festivities. Christmas will be different for us this year, since we're not going to be with my Grandma who is far away in Timmins. We need to be close to home since we're on BABY WATCH! I saw my OB today who told me that I could "go" at any time. I'm really excited to have Adair home and share some time with him before our life so drastically changes with the kidlet! We're excited to be with our family at home and spend the Holidays with my sister & her family. We still have lots to do tomorrow - yes on Christmas Eve - but I'm so happy to have Adair around to help!

Merry Christmas to all our friends and family. We wish you joy, peace, and love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP