A day of firsts!

 22.1.09


I'm trying to regain some independence lost over the last 2 weeks. Since having Ezra, I've not had the opportunity to do anything for him except hold him while I'm lying in bed. Today I feel more confident and adventurous. Today I changed Ezra's diaper. TWICE! Yeah for me!

My physiotherapist came by today too. She taught me some more exercises to strengthen my legs. She also said I am walking much better. I even showed off my swagger WITHOUT the walker! O YA! She's coming back next week. I am stuck w/ the old-lady walker until then. I hope, however, to be walking without it by then.

Ezra is doing so very well. It's so amazing that he recognizes me as his mum. He could be fussy and crying, then I say his name and he calms down straight away. We have fun cuddling, feeding and napping together. He's a great baby. He sleeps through the night [well, for the most part] and likes to just chill when he's awake.

1 comments:

spart January 23, 2009 at 9:47 AM  

lol Love the look in his eye in that one. I've seen Bear give that look!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP