Last weekend!

 17.7.09






Ok, it's been a long time since I've blogged. I guess I'm getting out of the habit. Bad. Very bad indeed since this blog is supposed to be a record for EZ. A family history if you will. I will do better. I promise. I've been super busy. You'll see why.

Here are some photos of last weekend. We went to the land of gold & poutine for Aunt Della's 50th Wedding anniversary. It was amazing - so fun to see my cousins! LOVE YOU GUYS!!! For the gift for auntie & uncle, Shopgirl and I made a scrapbook. We seriously put a lot of effort into it, and it paid off {IMO anyway!}.

Also, travelling with an infant isn't fun but it beats the other option - driving! ICK! There's huge suitcases, lugging play yards, car seats, ginormous strollers, and diaper bags! Now to add to the fun of flying with a babe in arms, we had Ginger with us for the return flight! YES! Travelling with an infant and a puppy at the same time - let's just say we weren't the popular people on the plane! But it all worked out just fine, thanks to some tempra and gravol :) {well, I didn't want EZ to experience any discomfort because it's ALL about him!}.

1 comments:

Shop Girl* July 18, 2009 at 7:07 PM  

YAY! I loved the weekend.. it just went by too quickly!! And I LOVE the photo of EZ & Ginger, and the one of Kailey!!

Apparently Della & Frank can't stop talking about the book... every time my mom calls she thanks us again for doing it. ahha

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP