Working Girl

 11.8.09

Well, mummy's back to work this week! And honestly, it's not as bad as I thought. I guess the thing is that I never really thought about it. I refused to dwell on the fact I was going back to work - I didn't want to waste one minute sulking and worried, when I could've been having a blast with EZ.

I miss EZ like mad in the day, but my job is really busy so the days seem to fly by. I just love to come home and see his sweet face :) Adair's loving being a SAHD, at least for the time being. EZ and daddy go for walks {to Home Depot and 2001 Audio & Video!}, go to the park, work in the garden and around the house, then go for drives {to Canadian Tire and Wal-Mart!}.

My nerve injury has been healing pretty well, but since being back @ work I've aggravated my hip flexors by sitting so much {my physiotherapist told me this. I don't usually use the words "hip flexors" in everyday conversation!}. I'm in...well, I wouldn't use the word AGONY, but pretty darn close! I had a great session @ physio tonight, so I'm hoping for the best!

My new wellness regime is going well! I've lost 8 3/4 lbs since last Friday! YAY ME!

2 comments:

Shop Girl* August 12, 2009 at 10:14 PM  

Congratulations!!!! That must feel SO good!! (The weight loss, not the hip bit)

I'm sorry you're still having troubles... is there anything you can do at work to prevent this?

Beth August 15, 2009 at 9:50 AM  

Well done on the weight loss!! Ezra is just toooo cute, here's hoping i'll get to see him soon. Maybe Christina can come and visit to see you guts and the new house!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP