Our new living room and powder room!

 3.11.09

It's been a long time coming. We're *almost* done.

Things are looking GREAT. Amazing, in fact.

Both the living room and powder room have been "de-Tuscan-ified".

We're now Mid-Century Modern chic in the living room.

The powder room is Gray, with black and white accents.

I can't wait to show you pics. I will, but I want to wait till it looks perfect.

Adair's done a great job and put in a lot of work.

I've helped too and not only with the design concept and shopping. I painted!

Wait till you see the "Before and After" photos. We hope you like it.

We are so grateful for our new home, and we love that we're slowly personalizing every detail.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP