My WILL List

 16.12.09

I found this on Lululemon's website and I'm totally inspired.



Instead of a "Wish List" for my 2010 Goals - here's my "I WILL" List:



In 2010 – I will:

  • Be confident and comfortable with my body
  • Make health a priority for my family
  • Choose ACTIVITY
  • Make everyday count
  • Exercise daily because I want to feel better
  • Bellydance for 20 mins everyday
  • Complete the Miami Half-Marathon (January)
  • Save money and shop less
  • Spend more quality time with my family
  • Blog daily to be accountable
  • Learn to cook and eat healthy
  • Go hiking
  • Give up bottled water
  • Do yoga 3 times a week
  • Learn Arabic rhythms & instruments
  • Floss daily
  • Get certified as a BellyFit instructor
  • Be a better friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP