10 things I've learned this week

 23.3.10

1. Your bluetooth will hang up on you if you yell at it.

2. My neighbourhood is safe. You {or Adair} can leave the car running - with the keys in the ignition for 45 mins in the morning - and it doesn't get stolen.

3. Sometimes you've got to watch your back. Even with people you think you know and trust.

4. My house will run out of hot water - eventually.

5. March break traffic is simply terrific.

6. Bikini waxes hurt. Terribly.

7. Waking up early is easy. Going to bed is hard.

8. Stress makes my hair fall out.

9. I heart my amazing girlfriends.

10. My family is amazing. Nothing is more important than my family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP