NYC - Part Two

 22.6.10

We had a lovely and well-deserved sleep-in on Saturday morning, then went downtown for breakfast to this cute Belgian place on 18th St. Adair served his mission in Belgium, and this place was pretty authentic, complete with Tin Tin ads. We had delicious omelets (with lots of gooey cheese!). We had to work off our brunch, so we walked up to 34th St. to shop!

YAY MACY's!

{The boys found a race car while the girls shopped!}

I got a few things: a pair of comfy sandals, a cute maternity sweater, and a Coach swing pack. I've been wanting one for a LONG time, but I could never find the right one {I'm a picky gal!}. Here's what I bought! Isn't it perfection? :)


Then we went back to the hotel for a rest. After a brief nap, we decided to walk up Lexington Ave. where they were having a street fair with various vendors, including roasted corn {delicious!}, jewelry {$2 necklaces! I'll take it!}, and lemonade.

We wondered up to 60th to try to see if we could get into Serendipity, but the wait was 1 hr and 45 mins. We couldn't wait with the kiddies, so we enjoyed a great, kid-friendly meal at California Pizza Kitchen.
EZ slept through most of dinner.

We popped into Dylan's Candy Bar, before making our way to Bloomingdales, where I bought my FABULOUS Tory Burch shoes! They are the most amazing and expensive shoes I own, but they are the best. And since I can't wear heels anymore, stupid nerve damage!, I want to wear cute flats!



We then walked over to Central Park, where we enjoyed the horses and some delicious ice cream. Ezra enjoyed his ice cream outside the 24 hr Apple Store on 5th Ave!

After walking through the enormous Apple Store, we went to FAO Schwarz to ogle at the millions of toys! It was fun, but EZ didn't really get what was going on, so we didn't have to stay too long!

Since we're getting old and I'm pregnant and we walked what seemed like 50 miles that day, I was too tired to go out at night. I even went to bed early and slept like a baby!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP