Happy Trails!

 22.8.10

Remember that hike we went on a couple of weekends ago?

Yes...I {at 23 weeks preggo!} went on a hike.  In nature.  Not to the mall.  Like a REAL hike.


My nephew decided to join us, so here are some pics of our adventures!


We of course chose a hot, humid day - possibly one of the hottest of the year - for our family hike. The first part of the hike is a BIG incline.  I kept thinking, "What did I get myself into?!"
  
Yes.  I complained.
But my sweet nephew boldly grabbed my hand and said, "I'll help you.  You're pregnant."  What a darling!  We made it up the hill together.  He was such a good help with EZ too.  Ez just loves his cousins!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP