In Honour of National Running Day...

 1.6.11

Here's a photo of my new running shoes. 

This was the 2nd time I wore them. I guess I can't return them now. 
I went running with Little A in the stroller yesterday. We were out for about an hour, then I decided to take a short cut through the woodlot near our home -- just for fun.  Turns out it wasn't so fun, and it took about 10 minutes of wading through ankle-deep mud and muck {carrying the stroller all the while}, to make it through.

With my dirty shoes, real runners who pass me will think, "Whoa, that lady has put a lot of miles pounding the pavement in those shoes," thinking I earned the dirt -- never knowing it was a momentary lapse of judgment. I guess I don't have to tell everyone the truth.

 Now lace up your running shoes, and get out to celebrate National Running Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP