Halloween Mantel!

 28.10.11

 Life is dramatically busier now that I'm back to being a Working Mummy again! Thanks to all my followers for your words of encouragement during this transition!

I realized this past weekend that time was running out if I wanted to decorate for Halloween. So I used what I had around the house {yes, I keep sparkly skulls in my basement! doesn't everybody?!} and dressed my little kitchen mantel. 

I decided to keep it fun & colourful for the kidlets -- although I'm sure it could be argued that skulls, regardless of the purple glitter, are inherently UN-kidlet-friendly! I'm actually a black & white person, so adding the orange & purple elements is a BIG step for me!

Anyhoo, without further ado {since it's practically Halloween already!}, here's my Halloween Mantel.  




PS: Given time constraints and season, I think we're all going to have to readjust to my already imperfect photos being taken in the dark. If only I had the luxury to take photos in the daylight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP