Modern Maps & A New Hearted Etsy Shop

 13.11.11

One of my favourite things to do {when not wasting time on Pinterest - follow me here!}, is to peruse good ol' Etsy.com. I kind of banned myself from Etsy for awhile because I would buy something every time I went on!  


Recently, however, I've been thinking about how my Master needs art. I'm not an art person. I love art in museums, but I have trouble committing to art in my house. I'm fine with framed photos and mirrors, but art is hard for me to  hang on my walls.


But then I found JennaSue's Map Shop on Etsy -- and I was converted. I fell in LOVE with the simple modern elegance of the line drawn maps. I ordered TWO maps - Paris and then a custom-made map of Marrakesh! Perfect for my Modern Moroccan Master bedroom! 


 
She even had the proof of the Marrakesh map done within a day of ordering! AMAZING!

I can't wait to receive them!


Be sure to check out JennaSue's wonderful Etsy shop and add a bit of art to your life!

3 comments:

Anonymous,  November 14, 2011 at 8:32 AM  

Very Nice! I hung some temporary Ikea prints above my bed, but I think I just found a permanent solution!!

Unknown November 14, 2011 at 7:41 PM  

A traceback to your post popped up on my etsy radar—thanks so much for sharing! I can't wait to see them hung on the wall. Also, love your blog and you have a new follower! :)

Mummy Maggie November 14, 2011 at 11:19 PM  

Thanks Jenna Sue! I can't wait to receive the prints! I'll definitely post about them :) I hope you receive some new orders from my readers!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP