January Update

 16.1.12

I can't believe we're halfway through January already! Time flies when you're having fun.

We had EZ's 3rd Birthday party over the weekend and it was a big success. We *tried* to keep it simple this year, but as you know, I like to do things big. EZ had a blast with his family & all his little friends. I'm editing the photos now, but here's a sneak peek!

Alright, let's see...what else is new?

We're on the hunt for new kitchen chairs since selling our counter-height dining set. I'll post about that soon because I think I need your advice on a table too. Oh and I changed the drapes in the kitchen too!

I think that our dining room is done. Finally. Ok, well, except for a few pillows, but I seriously LOVE the finishing touches {ie. art} that we added to it. We started this process a YEAR ago {literally!}, so it's nice to reflect on how much we've accomplished in that time.

Our living room is getting there. I'll blog about it soon. I posted on Twitter some cool chairs that we picked up from Kijiji. But recently, we hung up some new art and a mirror that I got from HomeSense. 

See? So many posts to write, so little time. Thanks for following our adventures. And thank you for being patient :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP