Real Estate Update {Photo Heavy!}

 4.5.12

I just realized that in my neglect of the blog during the month of April, I didn't share two major things:

1) Amazing photos of our house!

2) Our house SOLD! We had 33 people in during the first 3 days and got an offer on the 3rd day! It firmed up a week later, so we SOLD it before we left for Fort McMurray. We're so blessed!

So I know you've seen photos of my house before, but I thought these HDR photos were extraordinary. Enjoy!



 

























Thank you to the amazing Chris Abbott -- our Real Estate agent extraordinaire -- for letting us use these great photos, and for ALL his hard work in getting our home SOLD!

It's so hard to say good-bye to our old house, but now that it's sold, it doesn't even feel like ours anymore. Plus I'm really excited for the Adventures in Real Estate that we're about to have here in Fort McMurray, Alberta!

4 comments:

Ashton&Alison May 4, 2012 at 1:31 PM  

So nice Maggie, it looks lovely!

Mummy Maggie May 4, 2012 at 2:05 PM  

Thanks Alison! Hopefully we'll have the same success in Fort McMurray too :)

melanie May 16, 2012 at 10:41 PM  

You did an amazing job!!! Cheers to new beginnings!!

Reunion Committee May 23, 2012 at 10:29 AM  

oh gorgous! I so would have bought that house!!! :)
Good luck!!
Tana

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP