Another amazing day

 18.2.07

Living with intention and dwelling in possibility has had a powerful effect on my life recently. I am focusing my attention to increasing our wealth. I had a GREAT idea today. I want to open my own custom scrapbook design company. I haven't figured out all the details, but I believe I will be wildly successful. There is a huge, untapped market for upscale scrapbook designers.

I also ordered The Secret dvd. It's impossible to find in stores, especially since it was on Oprah again this week.

Seriously - understanding and living the Law of Attraction is changing my life. I guess that means that I AM CHANGING and my life is changing with me. I feel a though I'm growing and stretching myself in ways that I never have before.

My mom has also signed up for the upcoming Secret workshop. I'm so excited to share this with her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP