My amazing week

 16.2.07

This past week I discovered The Secret. I've been practicing the Teachings all week and have had some powerful experiences. I feel different. I feel rejuvenated and delightful. I am so grateful and happy now that I am applying the Secret into my life. I am grateful that I am now dwelling in the possibility of all things GOOD. I am a radiant and successful person with so much to give the world. I am a phenomenal woman and I am in perfect health. Life is brilliant and decadent and fulfilling.

Practically speaking, I have twice applied the concept of self healing: I healed myself of painful shin splints and stopped a nasty paper cut from bleeding.

I also was channeling my thoughts into HOW I could have the opportunity to hear the Teachers live, and with a few short clicks on Google, I found that the Teachers are coming to my town in less than 2 months! I am truly empowered by my positive thinking. My Universe is truly in my hands. I am the Creatrix of my own life experience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP