Introducing Aviva Zara!

 8.12.10

This gorgeous little girl joined our family last Friday.  She's healthy and lovely, and we adore snuggling with her.  

{She adores being snuggled too - 24/7}. 

My c-section went smoothly and I feel amazing.  I came home less than 48 hours after delivery - a much different scenario than my last delivery.

Things at home are great.  It doesn't seem that huge of an adjustment to life with a newborn, probably because Little A is so well-behaved and has such a sweet disposition. 



 We are having a great time with her.  EZ loves her too.  He calls her "My baby", and insists on touching her head every time he sees her.  He says, "Awww...soft..."  



1 comments:

Dreamer December 8, 2010 at 10:07 PM  

She's gorgeous Maggie! I love her! and she is so small too!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP