Baby Shower Saturday - Nesting for a Mum-to-Be!

 10.4.11

Hello folks! Here are some snapshots from the lovely baby shower I co-hosted this past Saturday for my very good friend. I've never known a baby more anticipated so we had to make this party spectacular.  And it was. We had nearly 50 people attend and it was amazing to share in this joyful occasion with you all.

Thanks to all who attended and helped prepare this party.  A special thanks to my wonderful co-hosts - you girls are amazing and I'm lucky to have such talented, reliable and thoughtful friends!

The theme colours were gray, white and shades of pink 
{she's having a little girl! YAY! A friend for Little A!}. 

A wish tree {adorned with paper fleurs & dangling crystals!} - Every guest was invited to make a wish for the mom-to-be and hang it on the tree.
By the end of the shower, the tree was full of lovely wishes for the mum-to-be!

Aren't my dining chairs to-die-for? DIY, baby - with a little help from a friend who knows how to upholster with croc embossed vinyl!



The dessert table...delicious cupcakes, brownies & cinnamon rolls - all homemade {not by me!}

Sweet, chocolately cupcakes with a little bling in the background!


See the little chocolate cake? One of my co-hosts' husbands brought me the cake for my birthday! Isn't that lovely? I'm so spoiled!

A very cool diaper cake made by one of the co-hosts! Isn't it amazing?

So amazing that it deserves another photo...

...or two :)

Doesn't this look delicious?

Little A got dolled up in clothes to match the party - she likes to be festive!

Amazing food prepared by my wonderful guests & co-hosts!

One of the guests brought me the orchid for my birthday - so thoughtful. I adore orchids.

The same friend who brought me the orchid also brought this amazing cheese tray - I am swooning over the ceramic labels for the cheese! Now your guests can know what kind of cheese they are indulging in! I need to own these now!

1 comments:

Liz @ It's Great To Be Home April 12, 2011 at 7:18 PM  

Wow, what a gorgeous baby shower! I love the color palette, and the wish tree is just so cute. (And I'm dying over the chevron wall!)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP