Best 7th Anniversary Prezzie

 16.5.11

Yesterday we celebrated our 7th Wedding Anniversary {wool/copper for those of you who know/care about such things}.

Celebrated may be a bit of an overstatement as it was Sunday as usual.  But that's the way I liked it. We had a relaxing day and I LOVED watching the Survivor: Redemption Island Finale {GO BOSTON ROB!}

Anyway, we picked up the most amazing settee EVER from West Elm as our anniversary present to each other {it must have wool & copper somewhere in it, right?}. It's actually another amazing Kijiji find, but it was practically brand new. And it IS FAB. 

Introducing our new West Elm Sutton SOFETTE!

The fabric is Cotton Weave in the Flax colour, but it seems more "greige" and matches our bedroom linens perfectly, don't you think?

A close-up of the fabric & pillows - I added the Mongolian Lamb pillow also from West Elm for some more texture. I think it looks great!

And another angle because I love it so much!

So with this addition to our home, it means the curvy, creamy settee I bought last month has to go. I'm selling it on Kijiji - if you're interested in buying from me, give me a shout. It's a beauty, but we just don't have room to store ALL my amazing finds. I have to let some beauties go.

2 comments:

Ashley May 19, 2011 at 3:22 PM  

i love your style:) everything looks so nice

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP