Day One of MFC

 30.3.09

Today didn't go as I had planned it in my mind.

The babe was up a few times in the night, so when my alarm went off @ 5:30, it was not happening. I couldn't move. EZ woke up when Adair left @ 7am. I was up and about by 8am, but I was hardly functioning. We intermittently napped and fed till 12:30, then we got ready to go to EZ's class. Then I couldn't find my car keys. Yeesh.

It was a blessing in disguise because it forced me to do my 45 mins of cardio by walking to and from the library. It was bitter cold today, but it felt good to be out. EZ liked it too, and slept like a...well, baby!

My eating was off today. Dad knocked on my door early and offered delicious breakfast goodness from McDonalds. I was weak and said yes. What a way to start off my 1st day of MummyFit! I then made a further mistake by not eating again till 3pm when I was STARVING. I statted eating the cupcakes I had made over the weekend (no, not the mini ones either!). I ate veggie soup, but for some reason it tasted really off, so I had pb + j on toast (comfort food).

Adair made a delicious dinner of chicken breast & wild rice. I had more cupcakes for dessert. I've got to stop with the cupcakes. I kind of feel ill eating all the crap.

All in all, I've eaten 44 points today. WW allots me 37 points (which is A LOT of food), so 44 points is astronomical.

I'm not going to beat myself up about it because here's the deal. I'm committed for the long haul. I'm not going to reach my goal weight tomorrow. It's going to take some time to achieve my perfect weight. The two main focusses of my weight loss journey are:

100% HONESTY & 100% POSITIVITY

I've recorded all my food intake in my journal and online @ WW. I didn't skimp or tell half-truths about what I ate. That counts for something in my books.

I'm looking forward to improving tomorrow. I've set my alarm again for an early morning walk, my IPOD is charging, my clothes are laid out. I may even go for a 2nd walk with EZ tomorrow afternoon because I'm so ACTIVE now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP