Busy busy

 18.3.09

It's been a crazy busy week since my last blog. One may think that being a new mum is busy enough, but I've tasked myself with the selling our home and buying a new home! I LOVE make-work projects!

During this past week I've been checking out new properties, meeting/interviewing real estate agents, cleaning and staging our home for its potential listing. Adair and I have been working solidly around the clock to get our house ready. We're probably going to put the house on the market later this week.

The house looks quite amazing! I still have to add some more accoutrements tomorrow, but it's quite lovely. I hope someone else thinks so too and will pay big bucks for it!

I'll post some photos when it's picture perfect.

Until then, back to staging!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP