36 Weeks Pregnant and now Sea Band free?

 9.11.10

For the past 8 1/2 months or so, these ugly wristbands {a la the Olivia Newton John days of "Let's Get Physical" have been my best friend.

You see, I've had morning sickness this WHOLE pregnancy.  Yes.  That's right folks.  It doesn't always go away after the 1st trimester - that's one of the MANY myths about pregnancy.

I have not been able to take them off.  Only to shower, then I start to feel nauseated and have to quickly put these hideous, yet oh-so-glorious wristbands back on.

That is, until yesterday.  I  didn't want to wear them.  I've had to take Tylenol for my cold/flu anyway, so I didn't feel like I totally needed them yesterday {though they are always with me in my purse!}, and I survived.  So I didn't wear them today either, and I survived again.

I'm hoping this wristband-free trend continues, though  I only have 3 weeks to go, so at this point I don't really care.  I've already embarrassed myself enough because of the fashion faux pas with the wristbands with EVERY outfit {work, Church, formal, etc.} over the last 8 1/2 months. 


And for future references, there is NO way to make these things cute.  No bracelet can cover the awfulness of the Sea Band, but it was truly a life and sanity-saver throughout this pregnancy. For that, I am grateful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP