Louis Ghost Chairs are mine!

 8.3.11

Image from here.


So after the last 4 years or so, coveting the Louis Ghost chair, I finally bought two!  Adair {and my mom!} say they are glorified lawn furniture, but I think they are fabulous. They are amazing design statements that go with any decor.  Now I just need a space for them.

I found them through a new website called HomeSav, which is like a WagJag or Groupon for home design stuff.  These chairs normally retail from $190+ {the real ones are hundreds dollars}, but I picked them up for $103 each. AMAZING DEAL!  

So be sure to check out HomeSav.com! You too may be able to find some amazing deals for your home!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP