Sometimes

 23.3.11

Sometimes I like to just look at my chevron wall.  Seriously. I like to just stand at the front door or even sit on my new bench and ogle at its epic coolness, and also dream about the finished product {which feels like it's taking FOREVER. I'm not a patient person}. I keep telling Adair that we need to finish it quickly or I'm going to change my mind...

It snowed today so the light is good.  I decided to take some more gratuitous shots of my wall, my EZ and Ginger.  Here you go, y'all...
Pretty, pretty.  The Louis chairs from Homesav.com have found a temporary home here.  The red felt flowers are going to be moved, as I'm currently working on gray & white felt roses! Please ignore the rug in the reflection of the mirrored sideboard - it's waiting to be set up.

Looking at my glorious chairs reminds me of a Gossip Girl episode a couple of weeks ago {did I just out myself as an avid GG fan?}, and Serena had the ghost chairs in her living room - but they had PADS!  Very interesting idea.  Maybe for the future. I like mine just the way they are.

EZ insisted on getting into the fray.  He makes this weird/ridiculously cute over-smile whenever I say "cheese."

This is EZ's attempt at relaxing his smile.  Clearly he hasn't watched too many ANTM episodes where Tyra insists the models "smile with their eyes."  Probably a good thing.

EZ had enough of photo-taking and grabbed the soccer ball.  Man, this kidlet is going to miss his current "soccer pitch" - aka my soon-to-be-finished dining room.  Luckily it's almost going to warm enough for him to play outside. Maybe he won't notice...

Ginger also wanted to get in on the photo action.  I wanted to snap another photo of the new bench because: 1) I added another pillow {Black, white & gray geometric pattern scored at Value Village for $1.99!}, and; 2) I added gray moc croc boxes on clearance from Urban Barn to the bottom shelf.  I wanted to add patterned fabric boxes, but I had these on hand so I made it work.  I love how it turned out.  My friend is currently sewing me a yellow chevron pillow too!

I changed out the old photos from these frames and replaced it with some cool B&W photos we had done in December.  They look more art-y.

Ginger loves the new oversized entry rug from Ikea.  She just got her hair did, but you can't tell.  I guess I wasn't clear enough in my description to the groomer. I won't make that mistake again.

When EZ noticed Ginger was getting the attention, he plopped himself down on the rug too.  Not that Mummy is complaining. It's hard these days to snap shots of EZ - he's ALWAYS on the go!

Ah the sweet smiles of my 2 yr old little dude and his best friend, Ginger.

6 comments:

Laura Davis March 23, 2011 at 11:26 AM  

So COOL! I love it :)
Laura

Jen Jensen March 28, 2011 at 10:53 AM  

Visiting from Centsational Girl. Your dog is so cute!!

Mummy Maggie March 28, 2011 at 3:07 PM  

Thanks for visiting Jen! Stay awhile :) Yes, Ginger sure likes hanging around for design projects. She likes to be in the thick of things :)

My Dream Canvas March 30, 2011 at 7:37 PM  

This looks lovely. Hope to see you at My Dream Canvas!

Mummy Maggie March 30, 2011 at 9:47 PM  

Thanks for popping by! I'm now a follower of My Dream Canvas - it's a beautiful, bright blog :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP