Pop of Yellow - or Thank You, Internet!

 17.10.12

I've got to admit that as much as I love Fort McMurray, options for affordable and hip home accessories are minimal. 
{I miss Homesense and good thrifting options. }

So to compensate, I've been increasingly turning to online shopping, mostly Etsy. I've neglected the awesomeness of Etsy for too long. But I'm a convert once again. 

Etsy is a long-distance shopper's best friend.

I'm excited to share with YOU, my amazing readers, my recent Etsy lovelies for my home! They aren't "installed" in my home yet, but at least I can share my good finds with you.

I know online shopping can be scary...but it's not 1997 anymore. Online shopping, especially when you are living in a remote location, is the best way to bring goodies to you. You do not have to live on Wal-Mart accessories alone {not that there's anything wrong with Wal-Mart, they do have some cool options}.

{image via here}
I think these pillows are absolutely AWESOME. I love the chevron {as you know!}, but the yellow felt flower is just beyond. This pillow hits the mark, so I ordered TWO! They have other colours and combinations, so definitely check out the shop called Bed Buggs Boutique!
 

{image via here}
I got these two amazing pillow covers for $26! Seriously! I'm using them as outdoor pillows since the fabric is really durable. I love pattern, and the mixing of these two modern fabrics makes me swoon. Yay Designer Pillow Shop -- check them out!


{image via here}
I'm saving the most exciting purchase for last...I'm getting these very cool yellow ikat pattern curtains for my living room! I've had satin nickel grommets added, as well as a liner, so these drapes should be a stunning statement to my living room.  Definitely head to Sew Modish for stylish, yet affordable drapes!

So, enough about me...what amazing online finds have you bought lately?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP