Welcoming 2013 with Rainbows

 2.1.13

Happy New Year!

Who else is excited as I am for 2013? I love fresh starts and new beginnings. 

To be honest, I spent most of New Years Day in my new Anthropologie pyjama pants, lounging, napping and watching guilty pleasures on TV (hello Mob Wives!).

I dragged myself out of bed when I realized it was ABOVE ZERO degrees celcius! I had to go out and soak in the warmer weather. I enjoyed a beautiful walk in the sparkling snow, listening to my new audiobook of my guru, my girl Gabrielle Bernstein's new book, "May Cause Miracles".  Self-indulgent awesomeness.

Then I looked up and saw this beautiful sky -- the gorgeous lavender, gray and pink sky punctuated with a HUGE rainbow. I realized how I blessed I am to live in this beautiful community, so close to nature, so I could really soak up this amazing scene.

This is the most wonderful way to ring in a New Year! Thank you Mother Nature!

  

1 comments:

Gemstelecom January 27, 2022 at 9:07 AM  

dsl cable Gemstelecom provide fast reliable dsl cable internet

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP