Knowing who I am...on the inside

 28.5.09

Sometimes when I look at myself in the mirror {lately}, I really don't recognize myself. One of the biggest issues is that I don't think I *really* know how chubby I am. It's only when I see myself on video or in photos that I see how I've let myself go.

But THIS isn't me. Not who I really am...on the inside.

The real me runs like wind...for hours.

The real me is always "in training."

The real me has a flat stomach.

The real me wears a size small.

The real me LOVES veggies & fruit.

The real me is fun & active.

The real me has strong, muscular arms and legs.

The real me is free & fearless.

I WILL NOT GIVE UP ON THE REAL ME!

1 comments:

spart May 29, 2009 at 3:57 PM  

Again, I love this. You're inspiring.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP