Why I want to lose....

 20.5.09

Typing with a 4 1/2 month old attached to me is a challenge, but I've been meaning to write this for the past few days.

I want to be free from my obsession with my weight.

I want to NOT think about losing weight anymore.

I want to be comfortable with myself (in clothes, in pictures, etc.). I don't want to be always thinking, "Does this make me look fat?" or "Is there any other fatties around that can make me look thinner?"

I want to RUN again - like, not around the block, but seriously train for long-distance running. I don't want to keep relying on my past glories.

I want inspire myself and others.

I want to be more active with my kids.

I want muscles!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP