Up late and brooding

 23.5.09

I just saw some recent photos of me. And I'm appalled.

HOW DID I LET MYSELF GET LIKE THIS?

That doesn't matter anymore because I'm changing this moment. This second.

1. Journal everything.

2. No soda. Only water. Plenty of it. Like ridiculous amounts.

3. Lotsa veggies in EVERY meal. Mmmmm...yummy veggies.

4. Be a food snob. Healthy, natural, delicious foods. Nutritious & organic.

5. Walk, walk, walk like a maniac.

6. Shred daily.

7. Choose to be ACTIVE in ALL things.

8. ASK ALWAYS: Is THIS making me happy? Does THIS support my goals?

9. Get & READ Dr. Phil's book again.

10. DO WHATEVER IT TAKES. I'M WORTH IT.

1 comments:

spart May 24, 2009 at 9:16 PM  

YES YOU ARE!!! And so am I! I wish I still lived with you, you're very inspiring.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP