Dinner Time at our House!

 16.8.11

Sure...it all starts out ok...

Then it quickly turns into a game of peek-a-boo!

Love the smiles on their faces here :)

Little A insists on feeding herself nowadays.

Which ultimately ends up as the biggest mess in the kitchen. Every meal time.

She's lucky she's cute!

After having a bite of supper, EZ insists on an ice cream cone and I dutifully oblige {because I have no backbone!}

And when I ask him to smile for the camera - this is the picture I get!

2 comments:

SkinnyMeg August 16, 2011 at 12:36 PM  

Could they be any cuter or any messier :)

Mummy Maggie August 17, 2011 at 12:14 PM  

Haha! I agree Megan! Like I always say, they are lucky they're cute!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP