New Entry Way Light! FOR FREE!

 16.8.11

As I mentioned earlier, I'd like to give my entry way a little makeover.  

The plan is to paint the interior side of the front doors BLACK - I've already got the paint, just need to find the time to "git 'er done!"
 But in the meantime, my FREE solitaire pendant from Niche Modern arrived!!

Remember this post when I mentioned that I WON this light {a retail value of $475!!!} in their summer giveaway?  Well, it arrived last week from the US with no problems {aka no expense to me in Canada!}, and I'm in LURVE!

It's perfect. It's about 10 inches diameter, and we hung it just a couple of inches to accommodate our 8 foot ceilings. We kept the cord length in case we want to move it somewhere else later on.  

And I'm SO happy I ordered the "Crystal" clear colour. The other colours are VERY hip, but I like the simplicity and long-term usability of the clear glass colour.

Here's a close-up!  And it came with a FREE Edison light bulb. So wicked cool!

Here's how it looks in the space {with our unpainted doors!}
It also goes SO well with the dining room/conversation area which is what the entry way opens into!


I'm a lucky Mummy! Thanks NICHE MODERN!

3 comments:

Eujean August 16, 2011 at 9:07 PM  

I LOVE IT!!!! So jealous!!! :) It looks gorgeous!

Crazy Wonderful August 17, 2011 at 8:34 AM  

GORGEOUS!!! I was in Lowes last night and spotted one similar and was thinking about it for my entry way. After seeing yours me thinks me needs to get one! Sorry, watching a little Jake and the Neverland Pirates with my little one - apparently the pirate talk is rubbing off on me :D

Mummy Maggie August 17, 2011 at 12:15 PM  

Thanks ladies! @ Shelley - definitely get the light! It's simplicity is so elegant. I'm all about the bling, but sometimes simple chicness speaks for itself :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP