Family Weekend Redux

 1.8.11

This past long weekend we traveled to the wonderful city of Montreal to a visit with Big A's family. We had a great time {but I forgot my camera!}; we indulged in delicious local cuisine {macarons, croissants & poutine!}; visited the Biodome, the Musee des Beaux-Arts for the Jean Paul Gauthier exhibit, soaked in the ambiance of the Old Port, and enjoyed all the beauties this amazing city offered.  

I realized my French is non-existent little bit rusty, so I think I want to take French lessons. Or at least download a "Learn to Speak French" app on my iPad :)  I need to brush up on French for our trip to Paris {which IS going to happen! we just need to win the lottery first...but you gotta play to win, and we don't play! I think I need a new plan of how to make this Paris trip happen!}.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP