Missoni for Target?

 31.8.11

Yep it's true. You read that right.

Mid-September, Italian fashion powerhouse Casa Missoni is introducing a collection for my favourite store - TARGET.

The entire collection is stunning and features my beloved CHEVRON pattern {swoon!}. The colour palette is perfectly Fall 2011, with bold jewel-tone colour, black & white, & autumnal orange, yellows & browns.

I'm practically GIDDY like a school-girl for the release of the collection on September 13th!
Here's a few items for my wishlist!
All images from Pinterest

HOME & FUN:










FASHION:


 

2 comments:

Eujean September 8, 2011 at 7:01 PM  

My girlfriend and I are going on Tuesday to Target to get stuff!!!! I can't wait to see everything!!! Are you going to go to to the States too? Let me know if you want something!!!

Mummy Maggie September 8, 2011 at 8:51 PM  

Yes, we're going to the States next week sometime to check it out. I'm SO excited!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP